Lance Prescott

Street Department/Emergency Contact
Phone Number

If you are aware of sidewalk damage (lifted panels, breakage, holes, etc.) or street damage (broken asphalt, potholes or other hazards), please contact our Street Department Supervisor.

Once we have been notified, our Street Department Supervisor will inspect the reported damage. 

Sidewalk Damage:  Depending on the severity of the damage to the sidewalk, the area would be placed on a list for replacement or lifting when the City has a contractor doing concrete work. 

Street Damage:  Any street damage will be assessed and repaired accordingly.

If the street damage is located on a State Road ( State Street/Highway 66), please contact UDOT Region One offices at 801-620-1600 to report the damage.